Artics Warranty Policy
General Terms of Warranty:
• All electronic products sold at Artics are guaranteed by the manufacturer's warranty
• To benefit from the warranty services, please make sure that the original invoice for the product is present in order to verify the serial number and the validity of the warranty period (retain the warranty card for the device, if available).
• Warranty of the product and the quality of workmanship is provided by the authorized service center of the manufacturer and is subject to the manufacturer's policies that are described in the product warranty manual or the manufacturer's website. To obtain warranty and maintenance services, the customer can communicate with the warranty service provider directly to obtain the required service in accordance with the rules and regulations.
• Warranty and maintenance services provided by the authorized service center are not considered the responsibility of Artics, and this includes the availability of spare parts, repair time and quality of service. The customer must communicate directly with the authorized service center in the event of any complaint or claim.
• The life cycle of each product may differ and the customer can review the product manual or contact the authorized agent for more details.
• We apply the policy of some service centers that may ask you to pay a sum of money for products that are rated out of warranty and you have refused to pay for the repair
• The warranty does not cover damages resulting from accidents, misuse or misuse, liquid spillage, or other external causes.
• The customer must make sure that the product was packaged in the original carton or was properly packaged to avoid any damage during the shipping process. Noon will not be held responsible in the event of a break or damage to the product in this case, and the product under warranty will be returned to the customer without maintenance.
Policy of receiving and delivering the device:
• The delivery service requires four to seven working days, in which case it will not be counted from the repair period, according to the manufacturer
• The customer can communicate with the warranty service providers in the manufacturer directly to follow up on the condition of the product or submit claims to the warranty service provider directly
• The pick-up and delivery service is subject to the laws of the manufacturer and is not considered within the repair time of the product
• This warranty applies only to products that you purchase within the State of Saudi Arabia (the “Country”). Replaced or repaired products or parts will only be shipped to addresses located within the country, and refunds will only be given to accounts within the country.
Attention: Please always keep the original product box to ensure obtaining warranty service according to the terms and conditions of some maintenance centers.
Phone: +966 592321818
Address: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Working Hours: Sunday to Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm
لخدمة العملاء تواصل معنا عبر تطبيق المحادثة المباشرة لأي استفسار او بريدنا الالكتروني
او الواتساب على الرقم